Job Title: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Location: Portland Maine
Direct Report: VP Residential Brokerage Division
LandVest, Inc provides brokerage, consulting and management services for their clients nationally. LVI is a privately held company that’s been in business for 50 years. As LVI moves forward we are looking for energetic, intelligent staff motivated to support and guide the company forward in the most progressive, profitable manner.
This position closely assists several real estate brokers. The Marketing Coordinator requires assertion and initiative, abundant energy, and minimal supervision. The successful candidate will have the capacity to think for oneself, be extremely organized and take responsibility for decision-making. and operate with a high degree of independence. Ability to deal with pressure at the busy times of the year (spring and fall) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (confidence when dealing with property owners, fiduciaries, and trustees).
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, anticipating the next steps while keeping attention to detail.
- Ability to see the big picture while executing at a detailed level.
- Ability to manage real estate databases. Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn and other social media sites a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Suite products required, including other general technology platforms
- High-level proofreading skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies in partnership with the brokerage team for their region and property.
- Prepare correspondence, listing agreements, marketing data sheets, client reports for the brokers.
- Track the progression of a project from listing to close, keeping the team abreast of necessary next steps and changes.
- Coordinate with in-house Marketing Operations Department (MOD), Broker, and Client to facilitate the creation of Advertising and Marketing materials including: design and placement of print and online advertisements, design and printing of branded materials including direct mail and property collateral (property profiles, announcements, invitations, banners…) and photo color correction.
- Create content for LandVest’s blog and social media sites, focusing on your region and brokers, also including listings from other LandVest offices.
- Complete various marketing, brokerage and administrative tasks and projects by deadline
- Manage broker’s biographies, sold lists and current listings on LandVest, MLS, and various other sites such as Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Create newsletters, email announcements and targeted mailings with brokers and MOD.
- Site visits to properties to conduct text gathering, measuring, coordination of photography shoot, preparation and writing of brochures, advertising text and blogs for properties.
- Assist brokers in coordination of showings for properties
- Other sundry Office Management responsibilities, as needed.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary commensurate with experience, augmented with commission.
- A robust benefits package offered all full-time employees including health, dental, employer contributed 401k, and generous holiday and paid time off program
- Regular office hours, some flexibility around scheduling
Send a letter of interest and resume to: Careers@landvest.com
Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE
Direct Report: CFO/COO
Location: Concord, NH
LandVest is an employe- owned, successful and growing firm, founded in 1968 that provides a wide array of services, to include real estate brokerage, real estate consulting, timber investment sales and timber land and forestry management. LandVest has become the premier advisor and problem-solver for owners of all categories of land investments. We seek an energetic Financial Analyst who will focus on developing financial models and the comparative analysis of actual results to planned.
We are looking for a qualified and professional Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join our Accounting Team. This position interacts with all employees at all levels within the organization. This position is accountable for delivering payroll and other forms of compensation in an accurate and timely manner. The Benefits Administrator is also responsible for payroll processing and compliance, benefit billing reconciliation and administrative support for HR operations. This position also functions as co-Administrator to the company’s 401k plan.
- Administers daily operations of medical, dental, life and disability plans. Act as liaison between employees and plan providers as needed to resolve administrative and claim issues.
- Reconciles the weekly and monthly premiums and ensures payments are processed thru accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and presents benefit orientation program for all levels of newly benefited eligible employees. Develops and maintains presentation materials as needed.
- Ensures compliance with employee file maintenance, I9 verifications, etc.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll, creates funding reports and reconciliations of payroll data for all payroll cycles.
- Executes new hire documentation and employee changes thru ADP, including direct deposits, garnishments and withholding information.
- Functions as Co-Administrator to the company’s 401k Plan, managing new hires, deferral management, annual form 5500 filings, audits and participates in quarterly team meetings.
- Runs monthly and ad hoc compensation reports, collects and maintains database of employees.
- Coordinates open enrollment annually for all benefits.
- Process bi-weekly Consulting receivables.
- Process and reconcile all Broker Escrow deposits and releases. Including recording brokerage deposits at closings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Knowledge of federal, state and other regulatory requirements impacting benefit plans and compensation programs, practice and theories.
- Minimum 3 years of payroll and benefits administration required.
- Strong Microsoft Skills including Word and Excel, required.
- HIPAA certified required, or ability to become so.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred.
Send a letter of interest and resume to: Careers@landvest.com
Job Title: FOREST TECHNICIAN
Are you ready to start your forestry career with a nationwide leader in forest management and timberland marketing? Then, we want to talk to you.
LandVest is looking for an energetic and dedicated individual for a Forest Technician position for its growing business in our Kane, PA Regional Office. The position will primarily involve field work focusing on timber marking, forest inventory and forest operations. LandVest offers the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timber Marking: Implementation of silvicultural prescriptions through marking and tallying & sale layout
- Inventory: Overstory and understory data collection using a variety of inventory methods including point sample and fixed radius.
- Other Field Duties: Reconnaissance of potential harvest units, layout of herbicide treatment areas, inspection of active harvest operations, maintenance of records pertaining to timber sale operations, boundary line maintenance, and GPS data collection.
- Office: Time will be limited as this is a primary field position.
What you need:
- Associates degree in Forestry, BS candidates accepted as well
- Passion for the forestry profession • Strong work ethic and dedication
- Open mind and readiness to learn from experienced foresters
- Willingness to travel occasionally across the northeast and mid-Atlantic regions
- Reliable 4WD vehicle
LandVest will provide:
- A stable organization celebrating 50 years in business
- A positive work environment
- The opportunity to build upon your education and hone your forestry skills
- Competitive salary, paid time off, benefits & incentives
- Expense & mileage reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Respond with a letter of interest and resume to:
Michael K. Hovatter
PO Box 776
Kane, PA 16735